Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Just when I got all the answers of LIFE they changed the question...

Recently while browsing on the net I came across this quote on a blog. I have absolutely no idea who wrote this or from where it originally originated from but it did make me think…

The only constant thing in life is it ever changing nature and that’s what makes life very interesting or I may say darn difficult to predict.

You life is actually not yours. It may sound like a clichéd statement but if you really think you may agree with me that there are lots of other factors, variables present which force us to live a life which we may not wholly agree with.

Ever tried controlling your life? Well you may say we all are in control of our lives since we live in a free world but life doesn’t likes to be controled, like us it also wants to be free…
And due to this you life is never constant but a series of changing events which keeps you guessing as to what to do next.

It’s interesting to note that the twist in life comes when you least expects it to come… over the past few months I have realized that I cannot control life and the factors which govern it. The only thing which I can control is I…
And I have tried to associate all the world happiness, sadness to myself rather than associating it with someone else ... since i can control myself but not others..

Like I said in my earlier blog I have no idea where do these questions come from but one thing I am damn sure now is that we do have to come up with an answer to these questions…

2 comments:

Dr. Riddhi said...

fantabulous...amazing...so true...keep it up..every line has something to think abt...

^RoOhAnI^ said...

I couldnt agree more!
Very well written, keep up the good work