Sunday, September 9, 2007

Cutie Pie

Its been a long time since i wrote anything ...i usually write when i feel low so as to take out the negative energy within me...but this is wasnt the case this time ...
well its difficult to stretch your imagination if u dont have touch of realism in it and come up with something which is really nice..but i have tried to that and like many of my earlier works i find it crappy ...but still its a dedication for someone very sweet ..so i decided to post it online and see what the reaction will be...

i have tried to make it funny..so tell how u guys find it...


I saw a cutie pie…
She was selling shoes and tie...
Shining bright was her smile
And I looked at her for a while…

She comes and asks for my number
I thought she would give me a ring…
She just wanted to know
Which pair shoes to bring…?

I knew I made a blunder…
But what was I to say …
Cause I had already surrender...

I left the store with tie and shoes...
Hoping to come back telling it was loose…
Twinklings were her eyes...
As I made up the lies…

I met a cutie pie…
She was selling shoes and tie...

1 comment:

Dr. Riddhi said...

the poem is just like the name...cutie pie..good...