Monday, December 18, 2006

A Year in Solitude!!!


There are moments, events in your life which are defining, which change the course of your life. This has been one such a year for me. Twelve months of pure drama, emotions, love and hate. It’s been a year where I have discovered the real me, my strengths, my weakness and my friends.
To talk in cricket parlance I had a shaky start to my innings. The year didn’t started all that well. I was truly beaten by the events happening around me and had no clue what ever as to how to deal with it. The conditions were dictating terms to me and I was finding it difficult to come with answers to all the life questions.

Professionally the year was ok. Not every one gets a chance to be a part of a team that goes on to hold the first tech fest of your college. If here I was facing bouncers from the chairman of the team on one end, I was run out by someone very close to me. Now I have always believed in showing faith and trust in your partner. And I am not complaining if the times come again I will still show the same faith and trust.

But what the change the game completely on its head was the entry of two very energetic and positive individuals in my life. After living outside my home for three years I kinda of adjust with any one but it was good to have this two people as my roommates.
I knew Arrow (Rohan being my other roomie.) even before he came to hostel cause his elder sis and my sis were roommates while they were studying in Pune.(three of us have an elder sister and coincidentally there names happens to be Neha! Wow! ) Now he is a nice guy who goes about his life, follow rules and believe nicety still exist in this cynical world. He is very good singer other than that he has no notable good quality other than listen to me for hours. Just joking….

Rohan is a total character and good looking to boot. Even though lot of people feels he is unapproachable believe me guys he is not. If there was ever a sequel to DCH Rohan would be cast into aamirs role. Not because he is good actor he is terrible cause that’s how he is in real life…. His presence just light up the room and his antics can hav you in splits in no time. He has his firm likes and dislikes other than that he is great guy to have around.

So now you’re left wondering why I have chosen such a title for my blog... since I am not alone or isolated….. Well its just makes up a great title …Ciao..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey karan .....nice to see ur blog....good work i must say...keep posting and have fun

prerna said...

hey karan......nice blog......keep posting ur poems 2 n u vl become famous....n also articles n jokes n news abt shahrukh.....hehe

Lavanya Mohanan said...

hey karan...nice blog..but will love to see more of ur poems in it...