Sunday, January 7, 2007

Blog version 2.0

Weeks of planning, Working long backbreaking hours on my laptop I have finally managed to give a complete new look to my blogpage. So what’s new?The background features two of my favorite team’s .The Ferrari and Manchester United. Most of my time was spent getting it right on Photoshop; I have also used the Ferrari Prancing Horse as the bullets. The end result a unique blogpage to myself..

After lot of coaxing from my friends I have decided to publish my poems reluctantly though.In addition I have also added a clustermap, and a visitor counter. Any comments as to how I can improve my page further are always welcomed. Ciao.

1 comment:

Sandeep Sundaram said...

template buddy love ppl who desighn their own bg and all
but my only siggestion is tht u plz use any other dark color . dont use white , one cant read properly ...