Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dr. Can you glue my heart back, It's broken

I am great believer in that all the things that happen in your life they happen for a reason.
Ever heard of Six degree of Separation theory. Well it states that everyone on this planet is connected to everyone by six people they know. true or false critics are still out there. Internet has truly made are world a touch smaller than it use to be earlier. 

Someone just out of random ended up on my blog. Left a comment. I replied back. Ended up chatting courtesy the new chat feature in my blog which allows people to chat with me if i am online.So when you meet a complete stranger on the net. you talk and you exchange email id with that person, ends up adding him/her to your social network. Then you discover you have some common friend. Small world.Touche. And so it happened with me recently.

But I never thought we will meet again. I mean you dont have times for friends let alone strangers.I was up watching India thrash England,catching the score Online. Ya no TV. Somebody pops up and guess who. So more conversation. More people we know in common.

The talks last a bit longer. The other person opens up and ends up sharing some doubts about life with me. What made someone to share it with a stranger(Me. In this case)I dont know. May be it is easier to talk to someone who is not gonna judge you and will have an unbiased opinion. 

So for all those people who have been in love or are in love and have realised that love is not a two way street for them, I would say bad luck but you can always use a DETOUR.

If i would have been on radio i would have played a nice song for that friend of mine who is no longer a stranger. But since i am not i will let you guys read this  
EXCERPTS FROM SHANTARAM.

I couldn't explain that love to her, or anyone else, including me. I never believed in love until it happened to me. Then, when it did happen, it was as if every atom in my body had been changed, somehow. I was different, forever, just for the sight of her. And the love that opened in my heart seemed to drag the rest of my life behind it, from that moment onward. I heard her voice in every lovely sound the wind wrapped around me. Sometimes, when I thought of her, the hunger to touch her, and to kiss her and to breathe a scented minute of her black hair crushed the air in my lungs.

But she wasn't in love with me, she'd said, and she didn't want me to love her. Nothing grieves more deeply or pathetically than one half of a great love that isn't meant to be.

Most love's are like that. Your heart starts to feel like an overcrowded lifeboat. You throw your pride out to keep it afloat, and your self-respect and your independence. After a while you start throwing people out - your friends, everyone you used to know. And it's still not enough. The lifeboat is still sinking, and you know it's going to take you down with it.

At first, when we truly love someone, our greatest fear is that the loved one will stop loving us. What we should fear and dread,of course, is that we won't stop loving them, even after they are gone. For I still love you with the whole of my heart, I still love you. And sometimes, the love that I have, and can't give you, crushes the breath of my chest.

1 comment:

Sumit Verma said...

hey singh..kya bhai...kya haal chaal hai....kuch thik nahi lagte haalaat...shuru kiya phir ussi tube light ko dekhna....;-)