Monday, October 20, 2008

Saying Sorry is not ENUF...

I haven't slept well for the past three days. I am very upset with myself and my behavior. I promised my self that i won’t be rude to any one . The fact that I allowed the situation to get to me and instead of giving the person benefit of doubt, I reacted. May be I was right, but I could have chosen my words and method better.

Though later I apologized, I realized sometimes saying "SORRY" is not enough. Saying "SORRY" is not going to erase my actions. The person is a friend. The fact that I behaved in such manner is appalling.

Consequence of my actions. Simple .For the next two weeks, I am grounded. No internet, no mobile calls for chit chat and no Manchester United. Am I over reacting? No, I don't think so.

I don't want to be remembered as rude person. I don’t want to make a habit of losing self control and getting away from it by saying "SORRY". That is not the kind of person I want to become.
Cause sometimes saying "SORRY" is not enuf...

1 comment:

dr.deepika khanna said...

i am sory for popping up from no where... just happened to see through you profile.... actually was seeking someway how i can create a blog site for my self,,,,and then i landed up in ur profile,,,

dunno if i should or can say this....

but dont worry all ur probs will end....

and can i make a request.... can u teach me how to create a blog