Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall in Love All over Again

yaadon mein jiski
kissi ka naam hai
sapnon ke jaisi
uski har shaam hai
koi toh ho jisse
apna dil dijiye
phir dekhiye…


This lyric from Rock On tells a story. This blog is all about love and songs. What’s my happiness quotient, if I can get up in the morning, and there is a song on my lips!!!


honton pe jiske
koi toh geet hai
woh haare bhi toh
uski hi jeet hai
dil mein jo geet hai
gunguna lijiye
phir dekhiye



My all time favourite romantic numbers are:

Abhi Na Jao Chhod Kar (Hum Dono - 1961): I just love this song. You just cannot have enough of someone whom you truly love. It’s amazing how the world seems so empty if your partner is not around.

When You Say Nothing at All (Notting Hill): The soundtrack is from my all time favourite romantic movie. I must have seen this movie n number of times. It’s true when you are in love you just don’t need words to communicate.

Pehla Nasha (Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar): This is the song on my lips when I am feeling top of this world. Your first Childhood crush, first time you fell in love. I guess this is the song when you are falling in love.

(Everything I do) I do it for you (Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves): Probably the song I wanna play, when I am gonna ask someone to marry me. It has been my number one song for years and I don’t think any song can come close to this. I mean seriously, what more does a guy needs to tell a gal. (Everything I do) I do it for you.


Life is short. So love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

4 comments:

Miral said...

seems tht love is blooming in ur life......

"CEO,Monster Inc" said...

On the contrary..i am very much single... and no one is there to mingle with...haha ..mu first love is still Man Utd....

Shreya said...

hey ppl, sounds like love is in the air!!!! whats going on, ppl???

i know, i know, u r gonna deny it, u'll say 'nothing's going on, yaar!'

but u know wat they say....... there's no smoke without fire!!!!

;-)

prerna said...

love is sucha beautiful thing....but dnt jus write abt it....bring it in ur life