Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Love isn't a decision. It's a feeling

Warning!!!!!

All the people mentioned about are purely real. Any resemblance with fictional people are purely coincidental.Trying my luck in writing a fictional story which is based on non-fictional events...

____________________________________________________

The time stood still as she entered the room. I thought I was dead, because I had just seen an angel. That was two years ago. The boundary wall still needed some work. The gaps needed to be filled. Sweat was dropping from my forehead. Only a little work remained. The house needed to be secure from trespassers.  Only three people had keys to this house, my twin the devil, babes and kiddo. People I could trust to take care of this place. My bags were packed. I was leaving the city and going to my friend’s place where no one would be there to disturb me. I would be cut off from the rest of the world and would usher in the New Year with peace. 

 I will always have fond memories of this place. I had returned here two years back. But somewhere I messed up. Somewhere I took a wrong turn and got lost. Words dried up. It felt like everything that was supposed to be said had already been said between us. It was as if we were trying to express ourselves through silence but held back our emotions. 

That was a week back. My eyes were red, as I kept the phone down. Things had come to such a passé that saying few words were difficult. But that was now in the past. My bags were ready and I had to move on, I had a train to catch. 

As I looked back at the house I smiled. The walls were high enough to stop anyone from entering. Except for three people no one had a key. I don’t know when I will return. It will be difficult to allow anyone to this place again. I had a long look at the place, picked up bags and started to walk away. I never looked back again. I doubted myself if I could hold back my tears if I looked back. The place that left behind is my "HEART".

________________________________________________________

Looking to shift to my own website come next year. Most of the work is finished. Only name has to be decided. You guys can help me out by suggesting a  kool name or putting in your vote... please do help me out with this...