Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I know the way,but have lost the path...

As another day ends,as sun sets and rises in the west I ask myself am I more enlighten today than I was yesterday. I feel like a traveller who is lost in the forest. He knows he has to get out, to stay alive ,to continue his journey, but he has no idea how to get out. For some one who has so many flaws and few friends  i have always been told that my biggest strength is my "Enthusiasm" towards life, the zest to try and do everything there is out there to do. Some how i feel drained out. Need a refill. Hate living my life on Auto pilot. Hoping for a turn of events. Atleast i will be in thick of things. 

My earlier post when i was lost...

2 comments:

Pri... said...

There is something called as the calm before the storm. A silence more unsettling than the actual wrath of the storm. Or maybe this is just a phase in your life where you have to sit back and relax. Once the crazy pace is back, you will crave for these moments..

^RoOhAnI^ said...

I totally understand this feeling, I feel like this all the time.. But dont u worry u'l find a way pretty soon :)